Faithful to My Rambling

I had this brilliant idea to start a blog about depression and ADHD.  It's great in theory, but I find it difficult to box myself in that way.  Some days I'm overwhelmed and feel the depression strongly.  Other days I'm frustrated in my scatterbrained ADHD ways.  Yet other days I just feel the need to write something fun and silly...or something about faith. 

The point is that I'd have to start several different blogs to keep up with all that...and I can't keep up with that many.  So I'm sticking with one....so be it. 

I know I should be more focused, but I'm just not.  So I'm remaining faithful to my rambling out loud blog.

I'd think it might be a problem...if I had more than like 5 readers anyway...

Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Weird Kid

A Fairy Tale Life...

Unpacking a Verse: Isaiah 49:23b