Google Map Song

While driving to buy supplies for our upcoming training at work I missed an exit...and this song was born!  (ADHD brain...what can I say?)

Google Map Song (Tune of "Total Eclipse of the Heart")

Turn around
every now and then I get all up in my head and then I miss the exit that I need
Turn around
Every now and then I have to circle right back to where I was and then I'm lost again
Turn around
Every now and then I have to pull the car over so that I can figure out where I am
Turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous cuz I'm lost and in the worst part of town
Turn around lost soul
This is when I need my Google Maps
Turn around lost soul
This is when I need my Google Maps
And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only lead the way
I can navigate forever
And we'll only be driving it right
Cuz we'll never steer wrong together
We can drive it to the end of the line
Your satellite it knows where I am all of the time
I don't know what to do
Forever turning wrong
You always help me out and so I'm singing this song
I really need you tonight
Directions gonna start tonight
Directions gonna start to-night
Once upon a time I was wandering lost 
Now you guide me when I push start
Cuz of what you do
Google you are in my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Weird Kid

Unpacking a Verse: Isaiah 49:23b

A Fairy Tale Life...