World Domination and the Little Guy

I'm not sure why, but I have a thing for the little guy with dreams of world domination.  Maybe I admire their spirit.  Perhaps I feel sorry for them.  Or maybe I secretly long for supreme power?  Could that be why I blog?  I feel the need for followers...
I've loved Brain the longest.  He toils away each night, trying to take over the world.  His only companion is the lovable, yet clueless, Pinky.  If you never watched this cartoon, I'm sorry.  Your life is not complete.  Here is an example of his awesomeness.




Epic.  

Plankton was my next love.  While most people prefer the goofy singing sponge, give me the maniacal little guy with dreams of taking over!  


A while back, I fell in love with Dr. Horrible.  Neil Patrick Harris plays the lovable mad scientist in love with Penny, a girl from the laundromat he's never spoken to.  His dreams of ruling the world are constantly thwarted by the "hero", Captian Hammer, who is a complete jerk.  Dry humor, mad scientist bent on world domination and singing...pure genius.  Joss Whedon, I bow to your greatness.  Of course, NPH, Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day also help to make this amazingly epic.  I love all three!  



If you are still with me, you have by now realized I carry a PLATINUM nerd card.  

Does anyone want to apply to be my minion?



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Weird Kid

Unpacking a Verse: Isaiah 49:23b

A Fairy Tale Life...